Pages

December 9, 2013

Getting Into The Christmas Spirit....

It usually takes me a little bit to get into the spirit, but I get there. It's usually around the time we put up our tree.......


We picked out our tree Saturday. Lex and Lo insisted on going back to the same place we've been going to for years. We have limited space so I told them it couldn't be too big, tall is ok though. 



While the kids were with their Dad Saturday night Todd and I put the lights and ribbon on. My Christmas spirit kicked in big time. So looking forward to having all the kids here and seeing them opening their gifts. 


This year I took a different approach to decorating......I just let them do it all. I am such a control freak when it comes to decorating the tree. Everything has to be perfect, color coordinating and spread out just right. It was always stressful for me in the past, but I've recently learned how to let go, and it is glorious!! And I got to take some nice pictures while they decorated......


It was fun to watch them enjoy themselves and decorate the tree. And I swear I didn't move any of the ornaments ;)   ...........






So yeah, I am really getting into the Christmas spirit. :)

Mom~

0 thoughts: